Been playing ball over 28 yrs and I've used every type of batting glove you can buy.....These are the best for the price. Without a doubt. Very comfortable, durable and the inside of the glove seems to grip your hand. Awesome!
Signature Batting Gloves
As the pro-preferred batting glove, the Marucci Signature was designed to meet the needs of the pros, featuring the Big League tested, approved, and preferred digitally embossed and perforated Cabretta sheepskin palm, as well as finger break contours to decrease bunching between the fingers for a smoother fit and more comfortable grip.
- Digitally embossed and perforated Cabretta sheepskin palm is Big League tested, approved, and preferred, offering maximum grip and durability.
- Finger break contours decrease bunching for a smoother, more comfortable grip
- Neoprene cuff offers unmatched support and comfort
- Rubberized synthetic thumb layer prevents friction abrasion in high-wear area
- Two-way stretch Lycra® insert allows superior mobility
- Blank wrist tab on cuff for personalized name or number
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These gloves are durable. Our players trust the Marucci name. Always a pleasure to deal with Marucci.
these are the best and the inside stick to your hands
They are awesome. They lasted almost six months. They have holes all in them now. I do not want to get a new pair.
These gloves lasted me a full summer before they started to get holes in them. They are flexible and comfortable as well as having the best grip I have ever used.
I've used them all season and they feel great!
They are as advertised. They have a very nice feel. Good quality.
The Marucci Signature batting gloves are great. They lasted me 3 years of spring and summer baseball. They're by far the most comfy and durable gloves I've owned.
My 15 year old son is tough on batting gloves, since he loves Marci bats I decided to try their batting gloves. Ordered him two pair as a gift and am very pleased with their performance so far. He hits with them in cages twice a week. He says they're comfortable, have just the right amount of grip, no holes yet and velcro is holding up. True test begins in 2 weeks when season starts...