best bat ever
CAT9 Composite Senior League -5
The CAT9 Composite Senior League -5 two-piece bat features the new MDX multi-directional composite barrel for ultra-responsive performance. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System attaches the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for a strong, smooth swing.
- MDX, multi-directional composite barrel is built with multi-directionally patterned layers designed to create an ultra-responsive barrel
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the composite barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 Composite comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy break in and super hot. Skip the XL1 and use this. It is as hot as any bat we have used. 12u travel.
My son got this bat 2 days after it was released and is crazy about it, likes it better than his 2020 CF
My son has this in a drop 5 and it has tons of pop. This bat is a huge improvement from the last cat composite.