This is a great baseball bat and I really recommend it to other people, its just got great quality and I can hit rods with it
Awarded Bat Digest's 'BBCOR Diamond' for 2021: Find Out Why
Crafted excellence. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System™, LGS, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- 2 5/8" barrel
- BBCOR certified
- One-year warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My son that’s 13 got this bat 3 weeks ago and said it was the best bat he has ever used. You can tell the difference of the ball coming off the bat compared to other bats.
Great pop, felt next to no vibrations in the hands. Maybe more end-loaded than advertised, but it's not a big deal. Marucci did a great job.
One of the best bats I have ever seen