This bat is superb. Well balanced, hot out of the wrapper, and won’t ever crack like the composites will- my son is smashing the ball with this bat- leads his team in EVERY hitting stat... he’s currently swinging the CAT8 (-10), but going to a (-3). He swung every other decent brand/model out there, just to see what they’re like, and without hesitation, chose to stay with the CAT8.
The CAT8 BBCOR is a one-piece alloy bat built with AZ105 super strength aluminum alloy meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the patented AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative feedback.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT8 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- BBCOR certified
- One-year warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Preformed very good in my JV league in laurel,MS
The best bat gets the job done
Excellent pop!! Great bat well balanced
Very durable and reliable Buy this bat if you want to hit dingers
This bat i opened right before a tournament and the ball came off extremely well it is one of the best bats i have ever swung it has great balance and great feel there is nowhere you can go wrong with it and it is very affordable compared to others
This bat is super hot. Lots of pop right out of the wrapper. This one does not disappoint.
Excellent bat, my 14 year old son loves it. Strongly recommend the lizard skin grip as well.
Our son is leading his team in hits and rbis after 2 tournaments. Everyone wants to borrow it!