This is truly such a great product. They are amazing and such good quality.
The CAT8 -10 is a USSSA certified, one-piece alloy bat built with AZ105 super strength aluminum alloy meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the patented AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative feedback.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT8 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel diameter
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
36 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My dad bought the 30/20 Cat 8 for me on my travel team. We went from USA to USSSA bats this year. I have the Easton Solo as well for a little lighter weight if needed. This bat hits great. I'm hitting it longer than I used to and making better contact overall. My confidence is higher with it. I'm 9 yrs old and this is my go to bat.
My son absolutely LOVES this bat. We just might get that first homerun on this one!
Amazing product. My twins are very comfortable and confident with the Cat8 saw solid hits and first homer off this bat.
This is an incredible bat that easily will increase the speed and distance of most balls hit. The sweet spot on the bat is larger than the Cat 7 so even if you don’t hit it squarely you still will have solid contact. My son absolutely loves this bat. A very cool feature that Marucci has if you order the bat from the directly is the ability to custom engrave your name and number (or anything you want) onto the bat. You will not be disappointed.
My 10 year old loves the pop and sound. Gives him a ton of confidence.
So I had the cat 8 drop 10. I am 11 years old, 5’8 140 pounds and u was using a 30 -10. I loved the bat and I had probably hit 100 homeruns including games and practice with it in all. But two days ago it cracked on me all they way down the barrel, but it is still my favorite bat ever and I recommend it to everyone and I will be getting a new one in a drop 8.
Grandson (11 yo) had his marucci stolen from batting cage workout. bought the new cat8 -10 as a replacement.. first tournament 4 up bases loaded, hit a grand slam approx 250' left center field. Bat has a lot of pop.. he loves it.. got his name and jersey number inscribed on bat.. looks great..