Wow! The 54A4 11.75" leaves me speechless! After taking a few years off and getting back into the game, I picked this glove up and immediately smiled. The leather is soft yet firm. The quality all around is great and the feeling when I catch and the ball hits the pocket.. Wow. Reminds me why I love the game!
Capitol Series 54A4 11.75” Single Post
- Shape: Neutral
- Depth: Medium
- Premium Japanese-tanned USA Kip leather combines ideal stiffness with lightweight feel
- Highest-grade sheepskin finger lining with padding-wrapped thumb and loops
- Professional-grade rawhide laces
- Japanese Kip leather palm lining reinforces structure with a velvety smooth touch
- Moisture-wicking mesh wrist lining with added memory foam padding
- Available in right-hand throw only
- Recommended for second base, third base and shortstop
Learn more about our Neutral vs Deep patterns
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very impressed with the complete quality of this glove. There is no doubt, the Capitol Series is on the same level as Wilson A2K/Rawlings Pro Preferred tier of the market. The pattern is unique and ideal for third basemen and the middle infielder who like a bigger glove (11.75). When formed with a "thumb/pinky break," it is ideal for the hot corner as the pocket molds deeper and takes a wider surface area to snag hot shots. Can easily be molded "thumb/index" for the middle infielder who wants a quick transfer and shallower pocket. Very nice pattern that molds well due to the extra mid-finger welts for support of mold. Love the leather patch logo, smooth kip liner, and stampless palm. Appreciate the top of the line laces, as well. WELL DONE, MARUCCI!