This glove is awesome! Obviously, the colors are amazing. The light blue and red combo is sweet. Perhaps my favorite touch is the red palm lining in the glove with Josh Donaldson's autograph embossed. Though it may seem impossible, the glove gets even better when you put it on your hand. The thumb and pinky stalls are incredibly comfortable, and are super unique in that they don't have lace loops on the outside. The finger stalls are perfect for "two in the pinkey" shift (just how Donaldson wears it). Though, I am sure it would break in well and be comfortable with putting your fingers in the stalls traditionally. I personally love the deep pocket and the ability the glove has to swallow the ball. I am a huge fan of this glove! As someone who has exclusively bought Wilson and Rawlings in the past, I can confidently say that this glove can hang with those brands.
Josh Donaldson BOR20 Capitol Series 11.75"
Designed by the Bringer of Rain from the inside out. The BOR20 Capitol Series fielding glove is cut to Josh Donaldson's exact specifications for infielders who are quick on their feet. This pro-inspired glove features Donaldson's signature inside the lining and a custom stamp.
- Spec: J Donaldson
- Shape: Custom Cut
- The BOR20 model has straight fingers and a deep pocket
- Premium Japanese-tanned USA Kip leather combines ideal stiffness with lightweight feel
- Highest-grade sheepskin finger lining with padding-wrapped thumb and loops
- Professional-grade rawhide laces
- Japanese Kip leather palm lining reinforces structure with a velvety smooth touch
- Moisture-wicking mesh wrist lining with added memory foam padding
- Available in right-hand throw only
- Recommended for second base, third base and shortstop
Learn more about our Neutral vs Deep patterns