I’ve used these gloves for a couple of practices now and I love and enjoy them very much and for a good price too.
Blacksmith Batting Gloves
Your game is a craft built through hard work and dedication. Inspired by heavy-duty workman's gloves, the extremely durable Blacksmith Batting Gloves are designed to withstand countless hours in the cage or at the tee.
- Extremely durable training glove, inspired by heavy work gloves, built to endure hours in the cage
- Digitally embossed goatskin palm with strategically reinforced padding for increased friction resistance
- Fully wrapping elastic wristband enhances structure and reinforces wrist strength without sacrificing mobility
- Extended leather wrap on index finger adds protection and abrasion resistance
- High strength, stretch knit fabric back for comfort and breathability
- Embossed logo with minimal back of hand stitching to reduce irritation and friction
Learn more about which batting glove best fits your playstyle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are amazing! I’m going to buy me another pair, very durable and comfortable and the 360 wrap is good wrist support
The Blacksmith batting gloves are the best batting gloves ever. They are super comfortable and I like the 360 wrap design. They are also very durable.
These gloves are extremely comfortable for the durability. I'd recommend to anyone who wants batting gloves that'll last a long time.
Super comfortable and still working for me. Recommend to air dry if you have sweaty hands.
Very durable gloves and stopped a lot of the blisters I used to get with other gloves. Thanks, Marucci!!