Ive used the CU26 model for a few years and always loved it. I was gifted my new AM-22 bat and love the sound the balance and the feel of this bat. It feels like it has a little more flex than the CU and more control. In my first game using it I got 2 doubles. Thanks kids for my bat!
AM22 Pro Model
Hit for average? Hit for power? The AM22 Pro Model wood bat allows you to control both with authority. This maple baseball bat features a thick tapered knob and handle to balance out the wrath of a large, explosive barrel.
- Knob: Slightly Flared
- Handle: Medium
- Barrel: Medium
- Feel: Balanced
- Versatile bat for contact and power hitters
- Handcrafted from Marucci's top-quality maple
- Bone rubbed for ultimate wood density
- Ideal for those with experience hitting with wood
- Big League-grade ink dot certified
- 30-day warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seems like a good bat but it broke in game 1. At least there was a one time warranty. I'll probably try something different next time.