Purchased this glove, recieved it Wednesday before tournament. Worked it with a little warm water and glove oil, pounding,etc. Kid played with it that weekend for the tournament. Glove is awesome. Hard where it needs to and soft where it needs to be. Would buy every time
Acadia M Type 43A4 11.5" Single Post
M Type fit system provides integrated thumb and pinky sleeves with enhanced thumb stall cushioning to maximize comfort and feel.
- Shape: Dual Wide
- Depth: Medium
- Full-grain cowhide leather shell
- Supple leather palm lining with added cushioning
- Tapered hand stall sizing for ideal fit
- Smooth microfiber wrist lining and finger lining
- Professional-grade rawhide laces for durability
- Available in right-hand throw or left-hand throw
- Right-hand throw recommended for pitcher, infield
- Left-hand throw recommended for pitcher
Keep your glove in top-notch condition with our Graphite Fielding Glove Case.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased the Acadia series glove for my 10yo two years ago and it has held up well and been a great glove. I purchased this new model for my 8yo and it is even better than the old one. The leather and lacing seem to be better quality and the finger stalls are stiffer...especially the thumb pinky finger. The padding inside the wrist and finger stalls is much improved and very comfortable and there is more padding in the palm. The glove was broken in within two weeks and is doing great. This glove is a great value!