Based in Baton Rouge, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage in 2004. Fast forward to today, that dedication to quality and understanding of players’ needs has turned Marucci into an All-American success story. Today, Marucci is the Number One bat in the Big Leagues.
Today, Marucci makes wood and aluminum bats, batting gloves, protective gear, and other baseball and softball accessories. Star players Albert Pujols, Jose Bautista, Chase Utley, David Ortiz, Andrew McCutchen, Anthony Rizzo, Francisco Lindor and Buster Posey invest their hard-earned money and time to advise Marucci on product design and test its products.
Marucci is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Available positions listed below:
- Marketing Web Designer
- Retail Sales Representative (Florida)
- Accounting Strategic Financial Analyst
- Accounting Accounts Payable Specialist
- Apparel Sr. Technical Designer
- Wood Mill Production Specialist (Winfield, PA)
- Manual Press Screen Printer
- Wood Operation - Bat Decorator
- Customer Service Representative
- Distribution Center Material Handler/Lift Truck Operator
How to apply:
Email cover letter and attach resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.