Based in Baton Rouge, Marucci was founded by two former Big Leaguers and their athletic trainer who began handcrafting bats for some of the best players in the game from their garage in 2004. Fast forward to today, that dedication to quality and understanding of players’ needs has turned Marucci into an All-American success story. Today, Marucci is the Number One bat in the Big Leagues.
Today, Marucci makes wood and aluminum bats, batting gloves, protective gear, and other baseball and softball accessories. Star players Albert Pujols, Jose Bautista, Chase Utley, David Ortiz, Andrew McCutchen, Anthony Rizzo, Francisco Lindor and Buster Posey invest their hard-earned money and time to advise Marucci on product design and test its products.
Marucci is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Marucci Clubhouse - Retail Operations Merchandiser
- Marucci Clubhouse - Retail Sales Clerk (Part-Time)
- Customer Service - Warranty and Receiving Specialist
- Wood Operations - Painter (4)
- Wood Operations - Sander (3)
- Wood Operations - Bat Decorator (2)
- Custom Print Shop - Manual Press Screen Printer
How to apply:
Email cover letter and attach resume (PDF) to email@example.com.