The Sentinel: Volition America Capitol 43A2 11.5" I-Web
The Sentinel fielding glove is inspired by the uniform worn by the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, who are responsible for guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier around the clock. This unique tribute is made from high-quality materials, and its sleek design mirrors the distinctive blue guard uniform, complete with intricate gold details.
Model: Capitol Series 43A2 11.5" I-Web
Shape: Dual Wide
- M Type fit system provides integrated thumb and pinky sleeves with enhanced thumb stall cushioning to maximize comfort and feel.
- Premium Japanese-tanned USA Kip leather combines ideal structure and lightweight feel
- Highest-grade cabretta sheepskin lining provides luxurious texture and enhanced comfort
- Moisture-wicking mesh wrist lining with dual-density memory foam padding
- Professional-grade rawhide laces provide maximum tear-resistance
- Available in right-hand throw
- Recommended for second base, shortstop, third base
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Volition America is committed to supporting the children and spouses of America’s fallen heroes by donating a percentage of all proceeds to the Folds of Honor Foundation.
Marucci & Volition America partner to benefit a greater purpose. A portion of proceeds from each glove sold benefits the Folds of Honor Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports families of fallen or disabled military heroes through assistance and educational scholarships.