I have tried many other bat brands but this is my first Marucci and I LOVE it. The ball absolutely EXPLODES off this bat with a deafening PING that is intimidating all by itself. LOVE having my own personalized bat. I would give this one 7 stars if you would let me!
Personalized POSEY28 Pro Metal Senior League -8 | Smoke
The POSEY28 Pro Metal baseball bat combines all the pop of the high-strength AZ105 alloy with the look of Marucci partner Buster Posey’s in-game model. The smoke-colored wood grain cosmetics are the only thing “wood” about this one-piece alloy masher which delivers explosive performance with an extended barrel and more responsive sweet spot.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The POSEY28 Pro Metal comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
- Personalized engraving is on the barrel, not the taper
A portion of the proceeds from the POSEY28 Pro Metal bat line benefits pediatric cancer research through the Buster and Kristen Pediatric Cancer Fund.
This product may take up to 7 days for processing.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this bat recently for my son . He absolutely loves it! He normally swings different Louisville bats; however after watching his distance with this bat, we're going with Marucci from now on. And to be able to have his name and number put on the bat straight from Marucci....... Pretty Cool! After our bat purchase, I also ordered us some different gear. Marucci's customer service was excellent as well!
After working out with this new bat for a couple weeks, I let him use it in a game. He just came down from a Marucci -10, he was always a good hitter, but this past weekend he was Da BOMB!!! I was hesitant to spend this kind of money, but it was so worth it!
My 11 year old just moved from -10 to -8 bought this for a cold weather bat and then -8 for summer. Dont have the power of zen but he is more consist with the posey. He loves the bat and it feels lighter than the zen. Perfect bat for transition from -10 to -8
Great looks and sound of the bat.
This is not a cheap bat, but the quality of this bat is beyond compare. I picked it up for my 9u travel player. We got the 29 -8. My player crushes the ball now. He has always been a hitter, but with this bat everyone stops to watch him take some swings. I got his name on it an upgraded the grip. Marucci did a great job putting it together. Even with personalization the bat arrived early and spot on. If you are looking for a great travel bat. Pick up the Posey28. It's the best.
This is a great bat! Is well balanced with awesome pop. My son is 10 yrs, 4'.2", 68 lbs. He is the lead off hitter for his team. The way this bat is constructed has allowed him to improve the quickness of his swing and as result he is hitting the ball in the outfield consistently during games. I recommend this bat to everyone.
My 12 year old son is 5’3 and 100 pounds, and he has no trouble swinging this bat. He is hitting the ball harder and farther than he was before. No need to “warm up” the bat. It’s ready to go from the time you unwrap it.
My son loves it. It has great pop and looks great. It has a larger barrel than the -10.