I bought these for my son who plays baseball 10 months out of the year. He keeps them in his bat bag for the real sunny days. One day I tried them on and normally I were Ray Ban sunglasses but the clear view was amazing. I’m going to be buying me some as well.
MV108 Performance Sunglasses - Matte Black
Marucci MV108 performance sunglasses are made specifically for on-field use with lenses produced by Carl Zeiss Vision, engineered to enhance clarity, improve visibility, and balance color perception to create higher performing on-field sunglasses.
Choosing a Lens:
- Green base lenses allow true color recognition while tracking the ball against green grass and blue sky
- Violet base lenses deliver maximum color contrast for the brightest field of vision to track the ball in all lighting conditions
- Impacto lens technology is tested by Zeiss to provide the highest-level eye protection
- Sunglasses fit comfortably underneath hat brim during play and securely on top the bill as conditions change
- TR90 sport-specific frame with rust-proof cam hinges offers mobility with a secure fit
- Ri-PelTM scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses repel dirt, oil and water in tough weather conditions
- Adjustable rubberized nose piece for superior comfort
- Custom rubberized earsocks for solid stability and grip inside the temples
- Lenses produced by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Frame measures 73-14-118
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been an Oakley guy my whole life but Marucci is my baseball brand so I gave these a shot at only $80. I don't regret it!