CAT9 Junior Big Barrel -10 • Web Exclusive
Awarded Bat Digest's 'USSSA Diamond' for 2021: Find Out Why
This exclusive, red CAT9 design is available only on MarucciSports.com.
Crafted excellence. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The Web Exclusive CAT9 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
- The CAT9 Web Exclusive is a limited edition bat and cannot be replaced by warranty. In the event of a warranty replacement within one year of purchase, a CAT9 of the same size will be provided.
- Recommended for coach pitch leagues (Ages 5-7)
Introducing the CAT9 & CAT9 Connect
CAT9 and CAT9 Connect Tech
Evolution of the CAT Bat Line