Great bat. The ball really comes off the bat with great velocity, and you can tell by the sound if you hit the ball solid.
CAT9 Junior Big Barrel -10
Awarded Bat Digest's 'USSSA Diamond' for 2021: Find Out Why
Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
- Recommended for coach pitch leagues (ages 5-7)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My son loves this bat. Right out of the box, it has amazing pop and gives my son the confidence to go up to the plate and put it in play almost every time.
Ordered for my son day it dropped. Had it engraved with his name and still received in 3 days!
Love the look