This bat provides the power and balance for youth players. Excellent bat, its a line drive machine.
CAT9 Connect Senior League -8
Awarded Bat Digest's 'USSSA Bat of the Year' for 2021: Find Out Why
Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First tournament with the new cat 9 connect ... 1st at bat was a laser shot over the fence .. 2nd at bat hit 6” from the top of the fence... 3rd at bat was a golf shot over center field fence... was my 11 year olds first AND second ever homerun over a fence .. money well spent... the bats got MAD pop... love my marucci .. tried and true.... and the sound is un mistakable
Great bat for my grandson. He really likes it. Only in practice now, but it seems like he is hitting more solid and some nice line drives.
The Cat9 Connect -8 is a superior product. My 8u son went from warning track power with the Posey to six bombs in two practices. The bat is balanced and very close to the weight indicated.
I purchased the CAT9 Connect for my sons 12th Birthday. We went and did batting practice today and all I can say is WOW. He is a power hitter and the field we were doing BP on he has never hit a danger. He was consistently hitting the fence and one cleared it.
Great pop, sounds awesome. More balanced than i thought. Would recommend to anyone. Having my kid(12u) swing a Zen and a Prime before I would say this is a superior product.
That's exactly what my 11u son said when he hit his first shot off of dead arm pitching, "moon shots!" This bat delivers great pop when hit on the sweet spot. He said he couldn't feel much on miss hits either. Not as big as the the cat 7 sweet spot, which is what he upgraded from, but deff hits harder. The cat 7 was a 30/20 which seemed too light for him (125 lbs, 5'1, solid). The -8 is the perfect upgrade from the 7. He has been barreling everything a lot easier since the upgrade and the pop is crazy. Can't wait to see what happens this Fall! Highly recommend getting the connect if you have a power hitter. If he can manage the - 8, get that.
CAT9 IS THE BEST BAT HANDS DOWN!!!
It took a week for my 11u to get familiar with the bat. Game 3, he homered over left-center fence in a legit park. Great bat!