Great bat! Nice pop straight out of the box. My son used a CAT8, and switched for one season, and 2 bats didn’t make. Will not leave Marucci again!
CAT9 Connect Senior League -10
Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
In the 6 yrs of searching/purchasing a bat for my little man, this CAT9 is #1. He loves it!
Out of the wrapper we love this stick. My son is moving up form a 27/17 he is able to get this bat through the zone. It is hot! Confidence builder for sure. Marucci has done it again. They rule the alloy bat world.
First tournament game using his new CAT 9, First at bat on his new tournament team. 2 outs, 2 strikes… Homerun!!! Needless to say, my 10yr old (11U) loves his new CAT 9 Connect 30/20 USSSA. When they say there is no dead spot they are not kidding. If you miss the sweet spot, the pop off the bat is still ridiculous… His friend used it and punched a ball out of the infield off of the bottom of the bat… Any other bat, it would have been an infield dribbler…
Even more pop than the cat 8 alum. 12u travel player loves it
Slight improvement on the CAT8. Significantly better look than the white. Decent pop out of the box. only has about 150 swings on it so far, but does have some improved exit speed (2-3%) when comparing to Cat8. Still not quite up to par with a Zen, but a great cold weather bat and decent all around performer.
Had always hoped Marucci would make a Connect in a -10 USSSA and now that we have it, it’s everything I had hoped for! This bat is slightly heavier than the CAT8 and obviously more end loaded. CAT8 weighs in at 18.9 oz and the CAT9 Connect weighs in at 19.3 oz.; both 28/18 and both much closer to true weight than any other bat. Pop and feel are amazing. My 8yr old uses a 2018 CF Zen (CBZ-18) in the warmer months and a CAT 8 in the cooler months; both 28/18. He hits just as far with the CAT9 Connect as he does with the 2018 CF Zen. The pop on this bat is as good as the best composite bats (2017/2018 Demarini’s) but much more consistent. This bat is absolutely fantastic and can be used any time of the year. My son loves the feel and even miss-hits carry like crazy. Believe the hype! This bat is a must have!
We finally have the Connect in a -10 USSSA and it’s everything I had
Upgraded from the Hex to the Cat 9 Connect. Easily the best bat I have swung to date. Big sweet spot and nice balance plus end loaded. I have used it a few times and have gotten super comfortable with the bat already. Power hitting end loaded machine .