My Son loves this bat. He has been hitting great with it. It has great pop! It’s a well balanced bat
CAT9 Composite Senior League -10
The CAT9 Composite Senior League -10 two-piece bat features the new MDX multi-directional composite barrel for ultra-responsive performance. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System attaches the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for a strong, smooth swing.
- MDX, multi-directional composite barrel is built with multi-directionally patterned layers designed to create an ultra-responsive barrel
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the composite barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 Composite comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently purchased this bat for my grandson. He is currently breaking it in and he loves it. This bat is so well balanced that my grandson thinks this bat is lighter than his old bat that is actually 2 ozs. lighter. It has the pop to it also!
This bat is seriously the best bat my son has swung. He is 10, about 4'11" and has a 30/20. First weekend he used it in a tourney (after breaking it in) he hit 3 home runs in just 2 games. The ball flies off the bat. Definitely recommend
We have owned Bonesaber, cat8, cat9, CF zen and now the new Cat9 composite (-10). This bat is legit the hottest bad we've ever used. I coach my son's 11u travel team and the ball just jumps off this bat harder & more consistent than any other. Truly a great bat! Have not had long enough to judge durability, so far so good other than slight sticker/graphic peeling where contact was made. Hottest -10 bat around, very balanced feel and zero bend when compared to CF. No doubt a game changer. Buy it.
This bat is excellent. My son owns it and the CF(21’) both in 29/10. He likes both but the Cat9 Comp is the one that seems hotter, hits the best hard liners and rope shot bombs. IMO this will be the #1 travel bat for 2021.
Bought the 30 in-10 for my son who turns 11 in February. His previous bat was the CAT 8 and he wanted to change over to the connect / composite. Since receiving it we've been to the cages a couple of times and there is definitely a noticeable difference when he swings the two bats. Considering his success with the 8 I am very much looking forward to watching him at the plate this spring!
Purchased 30 inch -10 composite and broke it in as per Marucci recommended. Did not try any type of rolling. The bat is breaking in nice still tight after 800 hts by an 11 U travel pall player. By March it should be ready to go. The travel ball players are hard hitters with good mechanics and this bat is taking the punishment so far. The power coat paint is staying on with just small ball smudge marks. No vibration in the handle and the ball velocity off the bat keeps increase the more we hit with it. The players like the over all grip and feel of the bat. Travel ball first games start in March. Will do another review after season.
I bought this bat and a D Zen at the same time. My son is 8 and swings a 28/18. Ultimately both bats are incredible and HitTrax data confirmed for us they they have similar “pop”. We eventually sold the D Zen and kept the Marucci because it swings so much lighter than the Zen. We are so pleased with this bat and look forward to using it for game time!