CAT8 Connect BBCOR
Power hitters love the end-loaded feel and ultra-responsive barrel of the CAT8 Connect BBCOR, a two-piece hybrid bat featuring a power-loaded barrel built with AZ105 super-strength aluminum alloy. The patented SDX EXT connection (US Patent No. 10,016,667) increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing negative vibrations to the hands, resulting in maximum power and minimum sting.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum in the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZ105 alloy barrel for maximum power
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- BBCOR certified
- One-year warranty included
CAT8 vs. CAT7: What's the difference?
Choosing the Best Metal/Composite Bat