This bat is great quality. My 4 year old was swinging a solid alloy bat, and hitting it pretty far. We got this for him and can't be more pleased. It gives a good "thump" when he connects and is able to hit to the fence every at bat. The grip is comfortable and the bat is weighted greatly for tee-ball use. One of the assistant coaches helping the team out, noticed my sons bat and was checking it out. Needless to say, that young boy as a bat just like my son does now.
CAT Tee Ball -11 - USA Baseball
Marucci's CAT lineup provides the highest quality USA Baseball certified metal available.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT USA comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter
- One-year warranty included
- Approved for play in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League ®, Pony Baseball and NABF Baseball