Good balance. Like that 12 YO Son can use in Little League (if we have LL this year, dang COVID-19) Went out to practice and second contact produced a large dent in the barrel. I will send back for replacement. We also have the CAT8....That thing is a beast and has a sweet sound when you connect. Love the Marucci brand. They will make this right!
CAT Senior League -10 - USA Baseball
Marucci's CAT lineup provides the highest quality USA Baseball certified metal available.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT USA comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 ½” barrel diameter
- One-year warranty included
- Approved for play in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League ®, Pony Baseball and NABF Baseball
What is USA Baseball?
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My son loves it he has a CAT USA and CAT8 USSSA loves both.
Ordered this for little league play. My 9 year old already loves the Cat 8 travel bat, so we thought this would be perfect for little league. He is hitting well with it so far, but it may be too early to tell since fall little league is two months out. It is nice though that he has both bats in the same size and drop. Our intention was to let him feel like he has one bat that feels the same all the time.
Appreciate the USA for little league
The customization options combined with the quality of this bat made the purchase well worth the cost. My son is 5, just wrapped up coach pitch and moving onto minors for fall and this bat (although a bat he’s going to get better with as he grows into; 27” - 10 drop) it will be a bat we use for the next few seasons. The .400 club wrap and his name engraved in it made a successful season of coach pitch worth it for him to get this bat for his last game under the lights! Thanks so much!
I think this will end up being one of the best overall USA bats made. Great pop, excellent feel, well balanced. It does not have a huge barrel profile but I am guess that Marucci knows something that others don't. My son loves it. He also swings a F5 in the same length when allowed but seems to prefer this one. I bought one as soon as it came out and have no regrets. I had no problem paying full price and have gotten my moneys worth. This has been our most satisfying bat purchase yet.
My son really loves this bat and it performs very well. He was using another Marucci metal bat that he loved before Little League change the rules. He moved to a wood bat (CU26), which he loves as well, but the tournament team he just joined doesn't allow wood. This bat has been perfect and much better than the other USA bats that he tried from teammates.
My 11 year old loves this bat. It’s the hottest USA bat he’s used to date. Teammates love it as well. Great product
My son is on the small side, but a good hitter. We've tried a number of USA bats in the same price range, and even though this is a -10, it weighs the same as some -11 and -12 bats. He has no trouble swinging it and compated to other USA bats, it has been the best performing bat we've tried.