100% recommend this glove to anyone with a young ball player. Game ready made with great materials. It’s sturdy but the custom hinge makes it easy for little hands to open and close. Marucci is way ahead of the competition with this one. Best youth glove for the 6-8yo range. Not only that but the style is fire! Well done Marucci, we’ll done.
Caddo S Type 11" Single Post
S Type fit provides a traditional hand stall with adjustable thumb and pinky loops for enhanced fit and security.
- Shape: Neutral
- Depth: Medium
- Full-grain cowhide leather shell with reinforced, lightweight panels
- EZ Flex notch provides easier closure and enhanced flexibility
- True-feel synthetic palm lining with added cushioning
- Youth-tapered hand stall provides better fit and fielding control
- Smooth microfiber finger lining with high-density memory foam
- Available in right-hand throw or left-hand throw
- Right-hand throw recommended for pitcher, infield, outfield
- Left-hand throw recommended for pitcher, outfield
Keep your glove in top-notch condition with our Graphite Fielding Glove Case.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this for my six yr old and he loves it. Practically game ready. Definitely recommend
We were really struggling to find a good glove for my six year old son. We tried a Rawlings 10.75", and a Rawlings 11.5". The first one was too small and almost impossible to break in. He couldn't catch much of anything with it. The second one, while easier to break in, and a good glove, was just way too big. Because my son loves his Marucci Cat 9 baseball bat so much, we decided to order this CADDO S TYPE 11" SINGLE POST WEB glove. Really, the color scheme was part of the reason - it has the same color scheme as the bat and my son thought that was really cool. The glove is great. It fits him perfectly. The weight is just right, and after breaking it in a bit, my son's catching is greatly improved. It looks like he got better overnight, but really it's just that he finally has a glove that is right for him.