I purchased the Acadia series glove for my 10yo two years ago and it has held up well and been a great glove. I purchased this new model for my 8yo and it is even better than the old one. The leather and lacing seem to be better quality and the finger stalls are stiffer...especially the thumb pinky finger. The padding inside the wrist and finger stalls is much improved and very comfortable and there is more padding in the palm. The glove was broken in within two weeks and is doing great. This glove is a great value!
Acadia M Type 43A4 11.5" Single Post Web
M Type fit system provides integrated thumb and pinky sleeves with enhanced thumb stall cushioning to maximize comfort and feel.
- Shape: Tapered
- Depth: Medium
- Designed for lightweight feel and increased fielding control
- Full-grain cowhide leather shell
- Supple leather palm lining with added cushioning
- Narrow-tapered hand stall sizing for ideal fit
- Smooth microfiber wrist lining and finger lining
- Available in right-hand throw and left-hand throw
- Recommended for pitcher and infield
Keep your glove in top-notch condition with our Graphite Fielding Glove Case.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.